EOI Digital Designer (Part Time/Full Time)
YouthCARE is a Christian Organisation who is the leading provider of pastoral care services in state schools across Western Australia.
Reporting primarily to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the Digital Designer will support YouthCARE's communications team by creating materials that advance our communications and marketing efforts. The role involves development of high-level creative concepts for design projects including branding, video production, print and social media services.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Bring innovative concepts and ideas to life and execute multichannel campaigns
- Design visual content for print and digital applications that is on-brand and appropriate for our various audience
- Create imagery/videos for social media, web updates and promotional material
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various activities and events
- Design innovative curriculum and learning resources for new and existing courses and programs
- Creatively enhance, evolve and maintain company brand across all media channels
- Fostering and strengthening the YouthCARE brand
- Designing for internal and external needs of departments across the organisation
- Stay up to date on creative trends and patterns
- A recognised qualification or relevant experience in Graphic design, Videography or related field
- At least 2 years of visual design and video editing experience
- Strong attention to detail whilst managing multiple projects
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, from conception to completion
- Highly proficient in videography including editing and publishing
- Proficiency with Adobe suite including Acrobat, Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong administration and organisational skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to support the Christian mission and vision of YouthCARE
- Proficiency in using Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut to edit video content
- Fluency in After Effects and other applicable software
- Proficiency in using WordPress to manage an organisational website
- Animation and Character creation experience
How to Apply: Please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter no more than two pages addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
Expressions of interest close on Monday 20th September 2021.
The job description can be read here.
YouthCARE school chaplains work in state schools to care for the social, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing of students, families and staff. This support helps students achieve their potential, both academically and in their social and family lives. Chaplains come with diverse skillsets, professional backgrounds and cultures and YouthCARE works with each school to ensure the best possible fit.
The Department of Education’s minimum required qualification is equal or a higher qualification than below. This list is not exhaustive and equivalent qualifications may be considered - contact us to discuss your particular situation:
· Certificate IV Youth Work or
· Certificate IV Pastoral Care or
· Certificate IV Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care
· Certificate IV or above that is part of the Community Service Training Package
Or a qualification that is listed on, or consistent with, the requirements for membership of, or registration with one of the following bodies:
· Psychology Board of Australia: PBA approved courses
· Australian Association of Social Workers: AASW accredited courses
· Teacher Registration Board: TRB accredited courses
· Australian Counselling Association: ACA accredited courses
· Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia: NWBOA accredited courses
· Some ministry associated qualifications - contact us to discuss your specific qualifications
In addition, the above listed qualifications must include the following units. If it does not include these units we may be able to assist with gaining them, contact us to discuss.
· CHCCCS016 – Respond to client needs
· CHCMHS001 – Work with people with mental health issues
The job description of a YouthCARE school chaplain can be read here.
If you would like to contact recruitment please complete the form below: