Applications for Accounting Assistant
The role of Accounting Assistant is a part time role of 2 days per week that will support the Accountant and finance department in various accounting and reporting tasks. The role will be well suited to a University student looking to develop their accounting knowledge and learn practical finance tasks and responsibilities. The candidate is not required to have experience in an accounts role however must be working towards an accounting qualification and have a willingness to learn.
- Providing accounting support including financial management reporting and budgeting
- Monthly GL account reconciliation
- Assistance in the preparation and audit of Special Purpose Financial Statements
- Develop, implement and review finance procedures and processes
- Analysing data and financial information
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Other duties as directed by the Accountant
If you are interested in applying for this position please click on the below "Apply Button"
Applications Close on: Monday, 22 October 2018 at 9am.