Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this role is responsible for working collaboratively with the Human Resources Team to deliver high quality advice and service delivery in recruitment, employment contracts, training and workers compensation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with management to develop Job specifications, Job Descriptions, Job Ads, and marketing of any new Head Office roles.
- Assess qualifications, complete VEVO Checks, develop and implement psychological assessments (where necessary), develop Interview Guides, process applications to develop a short list for interview, complete Reference Checks and communicate the outcomes to applicants.
- Organise and conduct interviews with the Line Manager to select appropriate candidates for roles.
- Process end to end recruitment for new applicants in an efficient and timely manner ensuring email correspondence and other information is sent in a timely manner.
- Develop, maintain and implement onboarding processes for new staff.
- Develop Employment Contracts and supporting documents for new staff ensuring employment conditions are in line with YouthCARE policies and relevant legislation.
- Liaises with Finance, IT and Payroll to set up a new employee inYouthCARE systems.
- Provide excellent customer service in delivering accurate advice onYouthCARE Policy, Employee Conditions, Staff Benefits and Professional Development.
- Liaise with staff who had a workplace incident and conduct an investigation where necessary.
- Process workers compensation claims, liaising with the Insurer to manage any injuries assist an employee with a return-to-work plan.
- Maintains regular conduct with staff on workers compensation claims and ensure appropriate follow up and documentation is received.
- Assists with the development of eLearning programs.
- Assists with administration and maintenance of training programs on the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Enrol participants in programs, maintain training records.
Does this sound like the job for you? Then send a copy of your resume and a cover letter, no more than two pages, addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
The job description and selection criteria can be read by following this link.
*Strictly no agency applications. Entries close on 14th October 2023.