YouthCARE is WA’s leading provider of pastoral care and values education programs.
For over 45 years, YouthCARE has been a part of creating positive school communities. Students are empowered and encouraged to be the best they can be, and live healthy and happy lives.
We aim to provide hope for young peoples’ futures by helping them achieve their best at school, create positive relationships and contribute to their community.
Together, we are all building a brighter future for WA.
Find out how you can be a part of YouthCARE today.
- The Annual Bunbury Garden Party 20/01/2020
- Peacemaking – January 17/01/2020
- The biggest Chaplaincy Commissioning in THREE years! 15/01/2020
- Christmas spirit at Marmion and Davallia Primary Schools 23/12/2019
- City of Bayswater Visits YouthCARE 18/12/2019
- City of Gosnells Cheque Presentation 18/12/2019