YouthCARE is WA’s leading provider of pastoral care and values education programs.
For over 45 years, YouthCARE has been a part of creating positive school communities. Students are empowered and encouraged to be the best they can be, and live healthy and happy lives.
We aim to provide hope for young peoples’ futures by helping them achieve their best at school, create positive relationships and contribute to their community.
Together, we are all building a brighter future for WA.
Find out how you can be a part of YouthCARE today.
- Youth Mental Health First Aid course 14/06/2018
- 14 Hour Youth Mental Health First Aid Courses 12/06/2018
- Fundraiser celebrates 25 years 05/06/2018
- Students bounce back in new program 05/06/2018
- Premier recognises local chaplains’ work in Rockingham community 31/05/2018
- Time flies with chaplain’s kite lesson 24/05/2018