YouthCARE is WA’s leading provider of pastoral care and values education programs.
For over 45 years, YouthCARE has been a part of creating positive school communities. Students are empowered and encouraged to be the best they can be, and live healthy and happy lives.
We aim to provide hope for young peoples’ futures by helping them achieve their best at school, create positive relationships and contribute to their community.
Together, we are all building a brighter future for WA.
Find out how you can be a part of YouthCARE today.
- Blast from the Past: Gift wrapping team at Kingsway Shopping Centre 11/04/2019
- Meet our new Chairman of the Board – Malcolm Potts 11/04/2019
- Treasure Hunters training goes regional! 11/04/2019
- Chaplain walks away from plane crash 11/04/2019
- Chaplaincy Formation 2019 11/04/2019
- Therapy Dogs in Ellenbrook 26/03/2019