YouthCARE is a Christian Organisation who is the leading provider of pastoral care services in state schools across Western Australia.
Support Officer will provide a friendly and professional service through general office support including but not limited to:
- Drafting documentation for various organisational processes
- Word processing including mail merge
- Preparing reports and filing
- Collating data and entering into appropriate systems
- Registering and arranging of in house and external training
- Assisting with developing communications and marketing collateral
- First level IT support as required
- Fill in at reception as needed
- Proven ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing with highly developed vocabulary and grammatical skills, in a professional environment;
- Proven ability to work autonomously, use sound judgement and set priorities to achieve business objectives and meet tight timeframes, particularly whilst working under pressure;
- Sound knowledge of office management and administrative procedures, practices and record management systems (eg. Microsoft Office suite);
- Some knowledge about communications and marketing methodologies;
- Experience of first level customer service for IT enquiries and support;
How to Apply: Applicants must complete an online application HERE and include a Resume summary (no more than two pages).
Please contact us with any position related questions on (08) 9376-5000.
Applications close on Friday, 21 March 2019. YouthCARE has the right to close applications if the right candidate is found prior the application closing date. **Strictly No Agency Contacts Please **