Graduate IT Support Officer
YouthCARE is a Christian Organisation who is the leading provider of pastoral care services in state schools across Western Australia.
Reporting to the Service Quality Manager (SQM), the Graduate IT Support Officer is the first point of contact for all ICT related enquiries, administration, monitoring and maintenance of ICT systems within YouthCARE.
If you have a passion for helping people and an organisation get the best out of its ICT services, then apply below.
Role & Responsibilities
- First level support for all ICT enquiries and incidents – troubleshooting problems with computer systems, including but not limited to: hardware, software, e-mail, and network problems liaising with vendors as required
- Administration, monitoring and maintenance of
- Laptops, desktops, phones, fax, printers, A/V systems, and relevant technology
- Active Directory and Exchange systems
- Citrix environment and Windows 2008 R2 servers
- Data network (i.e. routers, switches, wireless access points, etc)
- VOIP phone system and mobile devices (Apple and Android devices)
- Internal and external systems, and related databases (CRM, website, GreenTree etc)
- Security systems (firewall, anti-virus, etc)
- Software (i.e. licensing, registration, certification)
- Lead ICT-related continual improvement projects
- Creation of, and assistance in producing, relevant reports and ICT documentation
- Comply with YouthCARE’s policies and guidelines and work within YouthCARE’s practice
- Comply with YouthCARE’s occupational safety and health requirements including:
- Working in a safe manner; and ensuring your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, volunteers and visitors
- Reporting any occupational and health issue – hazards, incidents and accidents promptly
- Promoting a positive safety culture by demonstrating a positive commitment to occupational health and safety
- Contributes to the development and improvement of the performance of the organisation
- Undertake other duties as required
- Upholds the Vision, Mission and Values of the organisation.
Selection Criteria Essential
- Intermediate level of technical skills (both hardware and software) including, but not limited to:
- Server administration skills, including Citrix, Windows 2008R2, Exchange and Active Directory;
- A comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Working understanding of CRM and database systems.
- Well developed interpersonal skills and communication skills (including face-to-face-contact as well as, contact by telephone)
- Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with diversity of internal and external contacts
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment
- Demonstrates commitment to the principles of continuous improvement, continued learning and skill acquisition
- Able to support the Christian Ministry and Vision of YouthCARE
How to Apply: Please complete the online application here.
Please contact us with any position related questions on (08) 9376-5000.
Applications close on 8 February 2019 however YouthCARE reserves the right to interview and close applications if a suitable applicant is found.
**Strictly No Agency Contacts Please **