YouthCARE is a Christian Organisation who is the leading provider of Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care services in state schools across Western Australia. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Graduate Accountant will be responsible for various reporting requirements and maintenance of accounts, including:
- Financial Reporting
Assists with preparation of Monthly general ledger accounts reconciliation and journal preparation, preparation and audit of Special Purpose Financial Statements and assistance in Budget preparation.
- Accounts Receivable Management
Assists with service costings, customer order forms, invoices and credit notes, manages donations and contributions for service, financial reimbursement of Worker’s Compensation claims and Accounts Receivable outstanding balances.
- Fleet Management
Documentation including purchase orders, invoices, beacon registry and database, Fleet management include trade schedules, odometer readings and liaising with fleet manager, monitors odometer readings and coordination with fleet manager, manages insurance claims, servicing and maintenance
In addition, assists with the Preparation of payroll, management of Accounts Payable, credit cards and donations, BAS and Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash Custodian.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Degree in relevant field - accounting or finance related.
- Experience using accounting software packages.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel or similar package with an strong understanding of pivot tables, v-lookups, "what if" functions etc.
Preferred Selection Criteria
- Relevant work experience in a similar organisation.
- Knowledge of Payroll Systems.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
How to Apply:
All applicants must be an Australian Citizen and living in Perth, Western Australia.
Please send a copy of your resume and a covering letter no more than two pages addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 5th December 2022.
**Strictly No Agency Contacts Please**