Executive Assistant (0.6 FTE over 5 days)
YouthCARE is a Christian Organisation who is the leading provider of pastoral care services in state schools across Western Australia.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) the Executive Assistant (EA) is the first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders engaging with the CEO and other Executive and will provide a professional and friendly service.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage CEO’s correspondence, emails, phone calls, contacts and calendar;
- Manage COO’s phone calls and calendar as required;
- Manage Executive travel and itineraries;
- Maintain Executive electronic and hardcopy filing;
- Regularly liaise with key relationships and maintain current contact lists including but not limited to: Board members, Heads of Churches, WA State and Federal Parliamentarians;
- Organise meetings including but not limited to Board, Executive, CEO, COO, Finance Committee and Operational Team:
- Create and distribute agendas, minutes and other relevant documentation;
- Organise meeting venues, functions and catering;
- Attend meetings to record minutes and distribute;
- Monitor key deadlines and activities.
- Prepare updates and reports on strategic and operational indicators;
- Undertake research to assist the Executive as required; and
Work positively with various recognised Christian denominations and independent churches.
- Comply with YouthCARE’s policies and guidelines and work within YouthCARE’s practice
- Comply with YouthCARE’s occupational safety and health requirements including:
- Working in a safe manner; and ensuring your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, volunteers and visitors
- Reporting any occupational and health issue - hazards, incidents and accidents promptly
- Promoting a positive safety culture by demonstrating a positive commitment to occupational health and safety
- Contributes to the development and improvement of the performance of the organisation
- Undertake other duties as required
- Upholds the Vision, Mission and Values of the organisation.
- Professional and respectful manner engaging with internal and external stakeholders understanding the role of the CEO’s office and the Board – ability to earn and build trust, be discreet, display sensitivity and at all times hold utmost confidentiality
- Detail oriented – communicate professionally and accurately with exemplary use of the English language, both spelling and grammar, for all internal and external verbal and written communication
- Experience in significant travel and diary management
- Time Management – able to prioritise to meet tight deadlines and complete urgent tasks out of normal working hours taking initiative to solve problems and being calm under pressure
- Technology savvy – Use of Microsoft packages to collate and present information concisely and use of other web-based communication system
- Experience in or strong understanding of working for a not-for-profit organisation and/or church
- Able to support the Christian Mission and Vision of YouthCARE.
How to Apply: Please send a copy of your resume and a covering letter no more then two pages addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
Applications close on 30th September 2020
**Strictly No Agency Contacts Please **