Chief Executive Officer - Expression of Interest
The Churches' Commission on Education Incorporated (T/A YouthCARE) is seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified individuals to apply for the role of CEO.
Established by a number of Christian Churches 50 years ago, the organisation offers various services to school communities throughout WA. It has a large staff and volunteer workforce with significant community partnerships.
We invite Expressions of Interest (EOI) from individuals with:
- a mature understanding, appreciation and ability to support the Christian tradition
- a Servant Leadership attitude and perspective
- strong strategic, entrepreneurial and financial management skills adequate to lead a large religious charity
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills to variously manage, lead or partner with staff, volunteers and other stakeholders
- ability to work with member (and associate) churches and their representatives
Candidates must address the EOI requirements within 500 words.
Please provide a resume of no more than 2 pages that address relevant (preferably Master's level) qualifications and/or professional/industry experience in business, leadership, theology and/or education, including contact details of one professional and one personal referee with the EOI.
Following a review of the EOIs, the Recruitment and Discernment Committee may invite prospective candidates to proceed with a comprehensive application process.
Confidential enquiries regarding this position can be made by contacting Stanley Jeyaraj by email on email@example.com
How to Apply: Please send 500 word EOI, current resume and covering letter as outlined above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 4:30pm, 8 November 2021
**Strictly No Agency Contacts Please **