If you …
- Have a calling to work within a Christian team and environment
- Are passionate about the expansion and delivery of quality Christian services and programs within WA public schools
- Are able to effectively manage, support and supervise CVE volunteers
- Are able to expand and strengthen partnerships with schools, YouthCARE councils, churches and other local community stakeholders
- Are skilled in communication and administration
- Have a current valid driver’s licence and are able to travel
- Have demonstrated experience in children’s ministry work and a recognised qualification in Education …
YouthCARE would love to hear from you.
Please provide the following and email your Expression of Interest to … email@example.com
* An expression of interest of no more than one page outlining what strengths you would bring to the role and why you are interested.
* A half page summary of relevant education, experience and employment history.
Please submit your Expression of Interest as soon as possible.
Applications close on Monday 29 February 2016.